Ten Steps to Selecting Marketing Automation Software
Selecting marketing automation software doesn’t require in-depth technological knowledge. Instead, you simply need to roll up your sleeves and run a disciplined selection process – skills you probably already have available, assuming you are succeeding in the challenging marketing industry.In this brief guide, we review a ten-step process that will help you select the right marketing automation software. Each of these steps includes five critical tasks. If you follow this process, you’ll be far more effective in your search for new software.
The steps we cover in-depth include:
- Research the Marketing Automation Software Market
- Prioritize Your Software Requirements
- Make the Case to Management
- Build a Short List of Software Vendors
- Educate the Vendors on Your Project
- Evaluate Live Software Demonstrations
- Score and Rank the Software Systems
- Gather and Compare Price Quotes
- Verify References and Vendor Viability
- Review the Software License Agreement
To download the free 13-page guide (PDF) covering all of the steps in detail, click the download button below.
This straightforward guide presents a ten-step process to selecting marketing automation software. Each step includes a detailed task list.